Being an interior designer sounds like a glamorous profession, full of opportunities to exercise creative talents and skills. The job involves meeting wonderful people who are ready to collaborate in transforming living or working spaces into veritable works of art.
Despite the romantic appeal of such a career, the reality is that interior designers are managing many tasks, outsource certain work and therefore must juggle a complex schedule to make sure all of the pieces fall into place in a timely manner.
One reliable relationship every interior designer covets is having a trusted professional company that can manage their window treatment demands for every project, residential or corporate. When creating custom spaces, interior designers trust Austin Blind Faith. Why? We’re glad you asked…
- Austin Blind Faith cares as much about our designers’ reputations as our own. We will always represent the designer in the most professional way from selection, ordering all the way through to installation. You and your clients will be treated with the utmost respect and care when you work with Austin Blind Faith.
- Interior Designers are first on our priority list both in initial consultations and installations. You will feel like you are our only client. We work to cultivate strong relationships with our interior designers and that means making sure you know how much we appreciate your business.
- We take work off your hands! When does that EVER happen? It’s true, Austin Blind Faith will assume all responsibility of measurements and warranty work for your client. Our staff is here to make your job easier! So, don’t even worry about this, we’ve got it covered!
- At Austin Blind Faith you are working with window treatment experts. That means you will have no hassle ordering samples or products. You will not speak to someone who doesn’t know what you mean or has to ‘ask the manager’. We are happy to supply samples to you and will always make the ordering process as smooth as possible. Rest assured that we know what we’re doing and that makes your life easier.
- If you prefer we can communicate with the client directly while keeping you in the loop so you can focus on other elements of your project rather than email. Our expertise and extensive knowledge of window coverings make us the perfect partner to trust with your clients.
- Now for the icing on the cake: If you refer a client to Austin Blind Faith, we include you as part of our referral bonus program. You can get more details about the program by calling or emailing us today!
Providing excellent service and superior products is the dedicated mission of Austin Blind Faith, whether working directly with an individual to select window treatments for their own space or collaborating with interior designers. If you are an interior designer ready to embark on your next project, please contact us to partner with Austin’s premier experts for your window treatment needs.
For almost a decade the work of third generation window treatment specialist, Darby Hicks has been gracing the windows of homes and businesses throughout Texas, particularly in Austin, the Hill Country, and surrounding areas.